SWIM, BIKE, RUN
1. Adult Long Sprint Triathlon: 150 yard pool swim, 14.5 mile bike, 3.1 mile run
2. Adult Short Sprint Triathlon: 100 yard pool swim, 6.5 mile bike, 2 mile run
3. Team (relay) Triathlon: Co-ed, male and female teams of 2 or 3
participants. Long sprint triathlon distance only.
4. Kids Triathlon (ages 6-13): 100 yard pool swim, 2.5 mile bike, 1 mile run (A parent
may ride/run alongside their child)
Plans for inclement weather
1. Delay start of race up to 75 minutes
2. Modify the course
3. Cancel the race (there are no refunds for a race canceled
due to weather)
Race Perks: Safe & exciting event for the experienced racer or newcomer with post-race food & drink provided. Early Bird pricing available before July 1. Participation t-shirt is guaranteed & appropriate participant seeding if registered before September 15 at 11:59 p.m. Limited number of race shirts will be available for late registrations - size & availability not guaranteed. Bike racks provided in transition. Mile markers will be on the bike & run course. The bike & run course will have volunteers at each intersection. There will be two water stations on the course - #1 at transition exit, #2 at the 2 mile run mark. Results will be posted at the event live & online.
JOIN IN ON THE FUN
Funds raised will support the Kiel Booster Club which was formed in 2015 to provide support, encouragement and financial assistance that is necessary to continue co-curricular programs for Kiel students. The Booster Club is a 501c3 non-profit organization.